- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Losing everything you have in a fire must be devastating and losing it during the holidays is even worse.
Thank God that Linda and Herman Smith did not get injured when their house caught fire on Sunday Nov. 23, just four days before Thanksgiving.
Herman is a 26-year veteran.
An account has been opened at First National Bank of Carrollton for donations.
Linda and Herman lost furniture, household goods clothes and everything.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Carrollton Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Carrollton Democrat and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.