- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Two fires damage Trimble County homes
The Milton Volunteer Fire Department responded to the report of a structure fire at7:43 p.m. Monday, Jan. 4, at 35 Cable Lane in Milton, off North Spillman.
Officials said the fire started in a faulty electrical outlet in an upstairs room.
Trooper Michael Webb of Kentucky State Police Post 5 said firefighters were able to save most of the family’s belongings, but the top floor of the house was badly damaged. Everyone in the home escaped without injury.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Carrollton Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.