- Special Sections
- Public Notices
An electrical short caused a smoldering fire at Relevant Church in Carrollton Saturday night, according to Assistant Chief Harold “Tinks” Dews of the Carrollton Fire Department.
Carroll County dispatch received a report of smoke at the church at 8:55 p.m.; CFD arrived on scene at 8:59 p.m.
Dews said Pastor Rusty Bennett noticed the smoke when he was changing an exterior entrance light. Dews said when the fire department arrived on scene, there was smoke coming out from the back side of the building.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.