- Special Sections
- Public Notices
“For Carrollton to be successful, we must ______.”
• Invest significantly in the downtown business district, including the waterfront.
• Invest in youth, after school programs.
• Finish addressing façade issues, especially the backs of buildings.
• Have a collaborative effort between business owners and city to spruce up downtown.
• Clean sidewalks and curb areas; plant trees and flowers to beautify it.
• Have the city and county governments working together.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Carrollton Democrat, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.