Residents thankful for emergency services

-A A +A
By The Staff

To the editor,

On January 29, 2009 our house caught on fire from a kerosene heater. The Milton and Bedford Fire Departments were dispatched to our house.

We want to thank everyone for the hard work trying to save our house.

We especially would like to thank Bedford’s Chief Michael Barnes for trying to save our pets. We are very thankful he was able to save our dog. He made several trips into the house to save our cats, but even with all his hard work we lost them. However, we are grateful for his efforts.

I, Regina, would personally like to thank the EMT guys for making sure I was ok. They went that extra mile.

We want to thank all for standing in the cold and for the hard work trying to save our house.

Bless you all and be safe.

Thank you,

Marshall Kendall and Regina Andrew