- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Cartmell Elementary had six STLP projects invited to the state competition:
• Documentary Video “Country Music Hall of Fame Project Based Learning Collaboration called “Words and Music”” by Emily Blackburn and Bailey Mefford
• Feature Video “The Best Me is Drug Free” by Hailey Robbins, Isabell Campbell, Genny Barrara, Caitlin Voils, Taylor Drennen, Kaycee Harrell, Trinity Robbins, Danyn Johnson, Lilly Young, and Adyeson Horine.
• KATE Imagine You Were There Video “An Interview with Daniel Boone” by Andrea Searcy
• KATE Imagine You Were There Video “An Interview with Pee Wee Reese” by Deaton Oak
• PSA Video “Drinking and Driving” by Dylan Dermon and Ryder Powers
• Technical Writing “How to take a picture with the iPad3?” by Gage Cunningham
The projects can be viewed on the Cartmell School Pointe website.