.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Provided by Chaplain Tim Polley
Carrollton Fire Department and Westside Volunteer Fire Department fought a house fire Saturday, Jan. 6, at 1118 Sixth St., in Carrollton.
Family loses everything in house fire Saturday

No one was injured, but a Carrollton family lost everything they owned in a house fire Saturday morning.

Homeowner Lois Gray and her family were awakened by their smoke detector early Saturday morning. CFD Chief Mike Terrell said the family saw a fire in the front room near the space heater. They threw buckets of water on it, but the fire climbed up the wall so the family left the home.

...Advertisement...